Ecco has a new shoe on the market: the Biom. Their latest release of golf shoe, Biom use revolutionary technology to empower the foot's own natural systems for absorbing impact. Combined with Fluidform technology to frame and anatomically support the wearer’s foot, Ecco Biom deliver improved comfort and performance with the foot closer to the ground.
Tri-Fi-Grip outsole ensures multi-purpose zonal performance through three segments; one for stability, another for durability, and a third for rotational support. Gore-Tex Surround construction, paired with advanced T.PU Exhaust Grid built into the midsole, leads fresh air directly to the sole of the foot, while simultaneously allowing heat and moisture to escape, making it an especially ideal shoe for tropical climates.
Here is the lowdown on the Ecco Biom:
· GORE-TEX-SURROUND® 100% waterproof construction with increased breathability from all angles
· BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground
· ECCO YAK leather uppers are extremely strong & lightweight for increased breathability and durability
· ECCO TRI-FI-GRIP™ has three different zones for STABILITY, DURABILITY and ROTATIONAL SUPPORT
· ECCO FLUIDFORM™ More than three decades of technology has enabled Ecco to create these ergonomically advanced soles